Molly Perry has been passionate about education and children for the past 30 years. Her education
background and career choices reflect this passion. Molly began her journey into the classroom when she received her Bachelors of Science Degree from Gustavus Adolphus College in Minnesota. Her major was Secondary Social Studies with a
Coaching Certificate as well.
Upon graduation Molly took a teaching position in Wisconsin at Beloit Memorial High School where she taught for 8 years and coached a variety of sports. Wanting to return home to her Minnesota roots, Molly took a job in the western suburbs of the
Twin Cities and taught for 2 more years and continued coaching.
When Molly’s first child was born she made a much different career choice and decided to become a full time mom. However, she continued to be active in education while staying home by writing curriculum, teaching Sunday school classes and coaching various youth sports.
In 2010, Molly became the director of her own tutoring business, Academic All Star Tutoring. AAST provides in-person and online tutors for students who need additional educational support outside of school at an affordable price. The company has also been offering PrepStar ACT classes with numerous school districts. Molly teaches many of the
PrepStar offerings herself along with many other qualified teachers
About Our Tutors
- Tutors are professional and qualified.
- We conduct an extensive interview and require state teaching credentials and/or tutoring experience.
- We check all references and verify employment.
- Many of our tutors are actively teaching in a school system or are substitute teachers.
Students with Special Needs
- Many of our tutors are “special needs” experienced and/or certified and understand the requirements of a special needs child.
- We work with Individual Education Plans, can help your child excel, feel positive about themselves and their progress at school.
Home Schooling Assistance
- Home schooling is becoming more popular and prevalent. Our tutors will assist a parent with all subjects within a home school curriculum.
- If you are interested in moving your child from a public or private school to a home school environment, we can steer you down the right path and tell you how to get your child enrolled in a home school program.
- Summer tutoring can ensure that your child is able to focus on reviewing the past years work and prepare to be successful for the coming school year.
- We help your child strengthen study and organization skills that can be lost over the summer months.
Public & Private Education
- We tutor all grades, pre-kindergarten through junior college.
- We serve students in both public and charter schools.
*We also tutor students who attend private schools, alternative education or are on independent study in our areas.